Held annually, the Gala is Anaheim Beautiful’s major fundraising event and a time when the organization recognizes and thanks its members and supporters. Along with the traditional silent auction and raffles, a series of awards are presented to individuals, organizations and businesses who have helped Anaheim Beautiful achieve their goals throughout the year.This year’s event A NIGHT OF JAZZ, is set for Wednesday, June 7, from 6 -9 pm at the Anaheim Colony House. Honorees include:
- Unsung Hero Award: City Net
- Sally White Award: Brenda McGuire
- President’s Award: Eagle Scout CJ Writer and Anaheim Fire and Rescue’s Community Care Response Unit (CCRU)
- Sweepstakes Award: Artic
- Campus Beautiful: Katella High School
- Institutional Property Award: Downtown Anaheim Association for MUZEO Art Installation
- Resident Foundation Award: Love Anaheim
- WipeOut Graffiti Award: Thomas Lahmon
We will also be recognizing this Thelma Jordan Scholarship winner.
To join us as a sponsor or to donate an item for our Silent Auction, please contact: Beck Areias at 714.535.4105 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.